It's probably hard to believe, but when your child turns 3 or 4 years old, he or she is ready to begin their academic journey! Preschool is an important step in preparing your child to become a lifelong learner.
The purpose of our Zeeland Christian Preschool is to provide a stimulating and enriching experience for each child in preparation for later academic learning. Our preschool program nurtures the social, emotional, physical, spiritual, and intellectual growth of the preschool child in a secure and loving environment.
We will help your child to:
- Become more aware of God in our world
- Show love for God and each other
- Achieve a good self image
- Learn to accept and respond to others
- Improve verbal, listening, and perceptual skills
- Develop large and small motor skills
- Develop attitudes that support the love of learning, problem solving, and curiosity.
We are excited to announce that as of spring 2013, Zeeland Christian Preschool has earned NAEYC accreditation. Click here to read the featured Holland Sentinel press release. To learn more about NAEYC, click on the image below.
Interested in registering your child at Zeeland Christian School for 2015-2016? Plan to attend the Information Meeting on THURS., JANUARY 15, 2015 @ 7PM. Contact Sarah Genzink at email@example.com for more information!
In preschool, we focus on exploring God's world, developing friendships, and helping children to discover a life long love of learning. Click here to take a peek into our preschool classrooms!